Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Evan's on his way to Pocatello !

Evan's on his way to Pocatello !

His mailing address at the Mission Home for now will be:
Elder Evan James Gillespie
Idaho Pocatello Mission
135 South 7th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho 83201

Hello fellas,
Tomorrow I depart from the MTC, at 8:30, on "Le Bus", to the mission home! I'm so excited to meet the Mission President I keep hearing great things about him. I'm also super excited to meet my trainer! The MTC food hasn't gotten any better this past week, but MAN did it go by fast. After our first Sunday, the MTC experience just flew by. All of the devotionals are amazing. I didn't get the chance to see a general authority or anything, but nonetheless the talks were amusing. Last night was pretty funny... 
I don't really know what to expect the next couple of days, but I'm pretty sure I'm about to be thrown right into the field and I'm happy about it. I've been ready to get to work after the first couple of days here...  I think Monday's are going to be my P-day in the field. I'm just doing laundry right now, I don't think I'm supposed to be emailing exactly right now... IDK. lol I can't think of much else. My branch presidency is awesome, the new district is awesome, and Jesus Christ is even more awesome. 
Love,
Elder Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment