Monday, June 16, 2014

4/28/14 - Spiritually Buff !

Zoo Fun Last P-day

(LOL) Subject is “Happy Birthday” and his greeting:  WEEKLY REPORT!

All is well. All is well. I'm doing great, I'm learning lots, I'm getting super buff (spiritually and physically). Therefore this week was awesome, as was every other week. A guy I taught when I was three days old (in the mission) basically called up and was like, what do I do to get baptized. So that was pretty chill. Elder Larsen got super sick again, so he's been really not feelin good these past 3 or 4 days. Just an FYI on any future missionary Elders, I've been on my mission for about 6 weeks now, I have also given 7 blessings... BE PREPARED. You never know what can happen at any moment especially as a missionary. 

By the way!! Holy moly, guys thanks for all of the food everyone is sending me! Poor Elder Larsen can barely eat anything so it's just like sitting there and it's impossible to eat all of it. Also, random side note, does anyone know much about nurse anesthetists' I'm thinking about going to school for that now. I love and adore you all, I want to hear how everyone is doing back home! Tell me. Please. 

We did a cool activity where we created an MTC experience for the primary children in a stake up in Idaho Falls. Was way fun.  Also - PS to Mom: yes i'm still keeping a pretty decent journal don't worry lots of good stuff.

Love,
Elder G. 


1 Nephi 14:28 - "... wherefore the things which I have written sufficeth me; and I have written but a small part of the things which I saw."  

No comments:

Post a Comment