Sunday, February 22, 2015

2/16/15 – Baptisms – “No Circumstance is Simply Happenstance”


Hello Hello,

I don't have a whole lot for you folks this week, but I certainly have some great things! Baptisms this weekend!!! The quality of the pictures attached are driving me bonkers, but it is what it is as my father always taught me. This beautiful family just took the next step in their eternal progression. We have been meeting with them essentially since day one so it was nice to be here to see it all happen! "No circumstance is simply happenstance" -Elder David A. Bednar ... Transfer calls are happening this Thursday 2/19 and that is when we find out what will be happening for the next 6 weeks! Usually we are able to pretty well guess what it going to happen, but this transfer is a tough one considering the recent transfers we've experienced! My guess is that I'll be leaving and Elder Wright will be staying and get a new companion to take over the district. It's been nice to be here in Shelley for so long, I feel like it is time for me to move on though. Again, we'll see what ends up transpiring and I'll let you folks know next Monday! I LOVE MY MISSION! I LOVE LIFE! 

and...

I LOVE YOU,

Elder Gillespie


No comments:

Post a Comment