Monday, June 22, 2015

6/8/15 - Ta-Ta for Now

Hello all,

Elder Duano has TWO weeks left! Next Preparation day is his last full one! This will be my first companion that I will have sent home. We're putting together a slideshow to show to the whole zone of the things that have happened the past 4 and a half months. It'll definitely be a fun thing to watch now, and for later in life when I look back on memories. It seems to be turning out pretty good at the moment. Lots of changes are going to be made in the next few months! I get the feeling I may get dropped down from being a Zone Leader within the next couple of months. We'll see. With the new mission president coming in on the 29th, 26 missionaries going home this transfer and probably another 30-40 more in the next two transfers there will be a LOT of different things happening. I'm pretty comfortable with the anticipated changes though, even though I don't know what they'll be yet. 

Love ya'll,
Elder Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment