Sunday, October 11, 2015

9/28/15 - The Celestial Kingdom

I LOVE IDAHO FALLS! BEING A MISSIONARY HERE IS A BLAST!

I have been here for a total of like 5 days... This place is heaven. From a missionaries point of view it is really fun to live here. There are sooo many people to teach and so many friendly people too. There seems to be a lot more Anti-Mormon stuff goin down out here, but also a lot more people willing to talk. My new companion and I have A TON in common, I think we will get along really well this transfer. I HOPE to finish my mission in this area, but "thine will be done".  I am going to learn a lot about a lot of things these next 6 months or so. I can feel it.. 

PeACE,
Elder Gillespie

This lil' bro is gettin' baptized in the middle of October hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment