Monday, December 21, 2015

10/26/15 – Not Enough Time!

Howdy Howdy,

This week we are going to Yellowstone National Park for preparation day!  Woo! I'll take lots of pictures.

So the report this week is that it turns out Elder Canales may actually get to stay in English work with me! We find out on Thursday with transfer calls already! I only have 3 transfers left, why is it going so quickly!? THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME!

We've got a little girl named Meadow who is getting baptized in a couple of weeks and she is the sweetest, most shy girl I've ever worked with. Their family is awesome. It's been way cool to see the progression just over the past month of at first, "we probably can't make it to church," next to "we might be able to make it, we'll see," and then to "we're going to make it work no matter what." I thrive off of these things.

We gotta get runnin', more later if we get home in time! 

Love,
Elder Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment