Monday, December 21, 2015

11/9/15 – Gospel is True & Training/Learning Again

Hello Everyone,

The Gospel is perfect, it is beautiful, and it is for everyone. The First Presidency of the Church and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles are men called of God to guide the Church of Jesus Christ into the top tier of the Celestial Kingdom and to bring those who are not of this fold, into it. I've heard a little bit about the new church policy and I sustain our leaders in this decision. I do not understand the situation fully and why they would do a thing like this. I do know however that I do not need to know everything there is to know about it to know that it comes from God. 

I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, his yoke truly has been easy, though at times it may seem to get heavy, he is there helping. I love sharing this message with the world. There are so many people here in Idaho Falls that I know I was meant to meet. All of the good I'm doing for others is mutually bound with my soul. This service has been a great blessing to me and has strengthened me. I know that the world we face is scary according to the weakness of our flesh, but as we strive to live in the Spirit, it becomes an exciting place filled with many blessings according to our righteous actions.

Transfer news came in this Saturday. I am no longer in any form of leadership other than training. Which at this point in my life is kind of a relief. So I'm training another brand new missionary starting Wednesday, I'm excited for that! I don't know why they keep sending them to me to corrupt these saplings. ;)

We had a baptism this past Saturday, which brings this family one step closer to going to the temple to be sealed for eternity! That's their goal!

Sorry I haven't been sending pictures, I lost my card reader and am too prideful to ask to borrow others. :)

Love,
Elder Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment