Saturday, March 12, 2016

2/22/16 – This is the True and Living Church

Hello everyone,

I fully expect to be witness to many miracles as I come to conclusion of my 24 months of service in this capacity. I'm excited for them. I've already seem them these past few weeks here in Highland. There is no greater work than the work of the Lord. I'm filled with gratitude. I testify that Jesus Christ is my Lord, my Savior, my Redeemer, and my Advocate. I know that He never turns down a plea for change. The Atonement truly is infinite and eternal in nature. I've had so many wonderful examples of good in my life. I've been spiritually fed by some our Heavenly Father's most valiant children for a long time now. I testify that the Book of Mormon is evidence of the restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ. This is the true and living Church. 

Love,
Elder Gillespie


On 2/19/16 Elder Gillespie's Mom, Betsy received the following message from a grateful Mom... tears of gratitude flowed heavily:

“Hello Betsy, Elder Gillespie gave us your blog address and we have been following his mission since he left Shelley. Your son baptized my children, Preston and Adyson a year ago on Valentine's Day. I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful missionary he is. He not only taught my kids the Gospel but also became a catalyst of change for me. Our lives and our hearts are changed because of his willingness to serve the Lord. Thank you. He is an amazing missionary!  I just though you should know. J Cheryl”


Evan Gillespie also wrote, 
“I'm filled with gratitude for all of the wonderful people Heavenly Father has placed in my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment